1. Personal Identification InformationThe Company may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously, although some functionality of the Site may be limited by such anonymous visits. It is upon the burden of the User to configure the browser properly to assure the visit or session is anonymous. The Company makes no assurances to anonymity. The Company will collect personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit such information. Users may always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
2. Non-Personal Identification InformationThe Company may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
4. How the Company Uses Collected InformationThe Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
5. How the Company Protects User Information
6. Sharing User Personal InformationThe Company may use carefully screened and trusted third party service providers to help operate business and the Site or administer activities on behalf of the Company or Site, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. The Company may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
7. Third Party WebsitesUsers may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of the Company’s partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to this Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
TenCate Outdoor Fabrics
P.C. Stamstraat 19
7442 ZA Nijverdal